Friday, May 11, 2012

A Touch of Class!

I received a nice note the other day from the winners of the Assistant's Team Championship that was held at Whitevale on May 1st.
It was a classy gesture from the Champs that was worth sharing!

Hi Tony,
I just wanted to thank you for all that you and your course did last Tuesday in the two man scramble event. Working in the industry you realize just how much work goes in behind the scenes to get ready for tournaments and how its not always easy to talk members into giving up your course for the day. Rush and I thoroughly enjoyed the day out there, and were amazed at the conditions of the course. I think my members here at Oshawa are actually tired of hearing me talking about how good the changes and condition was at Whitevale...
Thank you, and hope you have a great 2012 season!



Jake Patte/ John Rushnell
Assistant Pros - Oshawa Golf Club



No comments:

Post a Comment