Thursday, April 14, 2011

INSIDER INFORMATION

Every now and then I will hear on the evening news about a stock that had significantly increase in value over the last week, or even over a few days. And I always think, Man, if I had only known I could have invested in that and had a nice return! Wouldn't we all like some insider information on something that would benefit us, if even not for a large financial gain? Well I have some information. Some BIG information! And I'm going to share it with you. I don't think I am breaking any laws which would get me into trouble, but I might upset some of our members who will want to keep this all to themselves! I really don't have much time at all to get into much detail because we are so busy with everything we are trying to accomplish with only days before the first tee time on Wednesday. You alone will have to decide if you keep this all to yourself, or share it with others.
But, here it is

This golf course is going to be in mid June conditions for opening day!

Really!!!!
After the nightmare we all endured last year, this course is in better condition than I have ever seen in April. Just look at this. You recognize this, it's the 5th green. This photo was taken at 2pm on Thursday April 14th!

Don't be concerned with the sod you can see, we are finishing up the repairs to the collar after excavating out all the heavy clay last fall. All the sod will be complete and in place before the end of today. And this, the 7th green also taken photo taken at 1:30pm.

And below, the 10th green. Although this picture is not from today. It was taken on Wednesday. Ya, I know, the lines look a little squiggly, but that's just because we are training new staff to mow greens.

I don't have time to post pictures of all 18 greens, but all I can say is.............more of the same conditions on all of them! Now the rough is not quite starting to grow yet, so it still looks a little brown, but the rest of the property............WOW! If the rain they are calling for on Saturday is a warm rain out of the Gulf of Mexico, the grass is going to explode out of the ground. So here it is, if you have been waiting to play a round or two before setting up any golf with guests..................DON'T......... Call your guests and invite them out NOW! With the opening date pushed back to the 20th, you only have 11 golfing days in April. TRUST ME!! Don't wait to see it for yourself! Book your tee time now and WOW your guests with your course conditions this spring. And if there is a chance you have a friend who was thinking about joining, but thought they should wait until the end of May or early June for the course to come around.......phone them NOW................and tell them to call Alex before word gets out and prices jump - because the will! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment