Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New Member Email

I recieved this email over the weekend from Jeff. I thought I would share it with the membership.



Alex,


Somehow, I want to say thank you to Whitevale.



My first year of membership has exceeded my expectations.



Everyone has been great, including the maintenance, back-shop, pro-shop and dining room staff. I've thoroughly enjoyed playing golf with the diversity of members at Whitevale. From the younger, near scratch players to the wiley old veterans (like my Dad and the rubber boot guys), they're all gentlemen. I couldn't be prouder to be a member.


My sincere thanks to you, the other Board members, especially Tony & Blair, for all your hard work in giving us a fabulous golf course experience.

Jeff Madeley

ps

On Nov 2nd in late afternoon I was on the back 9 alone. It was breathtaking. I took these photos with a blackberry camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment